Welcome to the Sam Gray photo blog. I have created this blog as a way to share some of the things I am doing in photography. I have no idea how often I will be posting to the blog…I’m thinking once a week would be good. Could be more, could be less, we’ll just have to wait and see…
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some of the images interesting. Please feel free to leave a comment, question or suggestion. No registration or log-in is required to leave a comment. I will read them all, so be nice.
- I reserve the right to delete or edit any comment for any reason at any time.
- I use comment moderation, all comments are reviewed, so your comment may not appear right away. Please be patient, and do not re-submit the same comment.
- Attempting to use automated methods to post comments is not allowed, for any reason.
- In the “Name” field, do not use keywords you are trying to rank for – use your name or nickname. Using keywords instead of a name is spam, and your comment WILL be deleted.
- Do not add signature links to your comment. Again, this is spam and your comment WILL be deleted. If someone wants to visit your site, they can click on your name and follow the link.
- I respect your right to free speech. Feel free to disagree with any of the comments or posts on this blog. I welcome open discussion. This being said, respect other blog commenters.
All content © copyrighted by Sam Gray, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved. No form of reproduction, including copying or saving of digital image files, or the alteration or manipulation of said image files, is authorized unless written usage rights have been obtained and issued by Sam Gray.
Images MAY NOT BE DOWNLOADED except by normal viewing process of the browser. Images may not be copied to another computer, transmitted , published, reproduced, stored, manipulated, projected, or altered in any way, including without limitation any digitization or synthesizing of the images, alone or with any other material, by use of computer or other electronic means or any other method or means now or hereafter known, without the written permission of Sam Gray and payment of a fee or arrangement thereof.
No images are within Public Domain. Use of any image as the basis for another photographic concept or illustration is a violation of copyright.